Thursday 5 April 2007

Values and Goodwill

"30-40% of the Reason why I joined the Company was because of Vipin" said Savio..
"And why is that?" : Me
"He told me about about the people and organisation and the values of the people working here... and it wasnt difficult to make a decission, specially when you know that a Security Guard who is on Contracted work is so happy the Employess must really be Happy too... and the organisation really has something in it.. " says Savio...

I am sure when the values are clear and the principles been set, the Goodwill and Success is just the next automated step... I am Glad that I am getting to work with a Team who has a great Value and leaderistic principles...

Regards
Sameer Shaikh

1 comment:

  1. Me too, I am not only glad, but also proud of being part of the team who really practice the values rather than just talking about it...

    Readers (whoever is practicing Project Management, not sex ;-))..., I have been introduced earlier in the blog as Kari - my Boss. hmm... I must say I am not happy about it. We believe in equality, people working with us, not working for us...

    Not long ago, someone said
    "Do not Mock it, practice it..."

    ...and we believe values and principles are well received when you practice it. I am really proud to be part of the team which really practices it.

    ReplyDelete