1. Thrash the Communication problems
2. Thrash the delays in the deadlines
3. Thrash the bugs in the system to never restore
4. Thrash the hurdles in the way of a successful growing product
5. Thrash the banners that do not motivate anyone from getting motivated
6. Thrash the fear so as to enable everyone to grow equally
7. Thrash barriers that cause project delays and confusion.
and last but not least solemnly thrash the erosion of quality code.
This is just to make the challenges of Project Management look a bit easier.