Sunday 28 October 2007

I will be sacked soon

Just trousing through Yahoo today I somewhere agreed with Jerry Yang's recent statements .... Give me 100 days and I shall have a answer to the competition world... The trousing led me to write this post that says HOW TO KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SACKED SOON. Now when I read through this page I feel that forgetting what a insecure employee feels it is important for the employers to provide this confidence. Just because someone feels that it is this way should not mean that he should lead his way to a new Job or simply quit....

Now why this post comes here... Mainly because 99 of the 100 times an employer/Manager/Boss is not able to provide the comfort that can give any employee the feeling of security and stability.. thus no wonder the moment a employee see's something fishy he starts looking out... and why not anything that is perishable is going to rott.... and who would like to eat or be Rotten? Just recently when the Ex Indian captain of the highest earning cricket board Rahul Dravid put down his papers as the skipper of the team, it just took a few more days for the selectors to put him down the team... What a message this is.. not only to the cricketers who are fighting for a place in the Indian Team but also to those of us who are employed by someone.... If you dont have tasks you will be Out geez. What a loss it is.. and what loosers are they who do this...

So coming back to the zone where we started it is atmost important that employers make sure that they provide enough visibility as far as employees are considered in terms of stability and security... morever the attitude of people also forces employee to think that they can be sacked if there job is done by someone else or they are left with no job....

Believe me this invites
1. Politics Which definitely is Evil in any form
2. No Mentoring
3. Generation of Toxic leaders who want to get experience not share it
4. Overall performance of the organisation
5. Secrecy behaviours...
6. IDIOT's (I DID IT ON TIME) Attitude with I DID IT ALL Attitude...

I have to rush home now ..... I am turning 29 today and still at office...Let me keep this post running so I get more time to write about this when I continue my page on Idiots....

0 comments:

Post a Comment