Wednesday 6 June 2007

The Misery of blogging

Past few weeks or months I felt that the objective of the blog was lost.. thought its time to Rejuvenate... Its time to setup what I want to do with the Blog and morever what user base I want to target... morever I just want to use this blog one of the key members of my blogging farm... here is what I think are the Goals for Me with this blog for the next few months:

June 2007 - December 2007

1. Write atleast 100 Quality posts.
2. Earn atleast 10 Guest posts
3. Enable the comment postings so that a wide audience can put up their views (atleast 100 comments , 1 per post).
4. Earn atleast 10$ from this blog.
5. Get 5 Blogs on My Roll
6. Get Listed on atleast 5 Blog Rolls
7. Breakup the Posts in terms of topics (Dont you think these just comes randomly?)
1. Project Management topics - 10 posts
2. OnScreen Experience - 10 posts
3. Time Management - 10 posts
4. Project Management experiences - 15 posts
5. Program Management and Shares - 10 posts
6. Challenges and Agile - 10 posts
7. Visions and Innovations - 10 posts
8. General Stuff - 25 posts
8. Increase the Visitor counter to 200 / month
9. Increase the Feed count to 5 / month
10. Comment and link to atleast 50 new blogs

before I could drop on with all my Junk , I would really like to achieve these sooner

0 comments:

Post a Comment