1. Managing one’s wants is the most powerful skill a person can learn
2. Projects success is dependant on executor's attitude's and not just effort
3. Budget should be the last thing to think of
4. Planning is over hyped, under utilized
5. The only time quality comes into action is when you are not reviewed
6. Manager's like engineers who fix things quickly.
7. Between the release date and code freeze lot of bugs are raised, requirements changed.
8. Requirements are changed like clothes (everyday), schedules like attitudes (never)
9. Lines of code fewer the better
10. Those who complain the most, accomplish the least
11. Features have incomplete requirements even after they are delivered
12. Agile becomes an excuse to not follow processes
13. Code review should be scheduled like checking emails are
14. The guy who writes the worst piece of code, is the guy who is more concerned about quality
15. Scope, quality, time and budget never meet at one point.
Many Many more, coming into phases.. What's your learning's though?