Now if you read through these questions and you have to think for the answers for too long or you have to make up for one... you are not the one we are looking for. If you have an answer throw the answers at us......
Here are a few of them:
1. When was the last time you were involved in a discussion which had a difference of opinion between you and other Senior members of your Team?
2. When did you last group pair with 2 or more developers to resolve a issue?
3. When was the last time you received a negative feedback? How did you take it? How did you respond?
4. What was the most challenging thing you did in your recent project?
5. What was your most challenging impediment?
6. What was the last most innovative thing you did to improve your productivity?
7. What did you learn in the last 3 months?
8. What is "Out of the Box" to you?
9. What did you do in your last few projects when you did not agree to a Team decision?
10. How do you define Quality?
What questions do you care for?