Tuesday 26 February 2008

Being Sick Sucks

I am Sick... Completely Sick. Mentally, Professionally, Emotionally and Physically.... the last few days have been troublesome... everything is going against time and Wish. Every single thing I am doing is getting myself in the bestest of hell as possible. This is how every Project Manager feels when he is in the middle of any critical project, whooaa the deliveries and projects for me though running smoothly I feel something is lacking.

Its time for me to sit back and retrospect what should be what and correct it now else it will screw me up like anything...and you would not see more of me until I get my nerves back....


P.S This post was written 5 days back and now I am just getting myself on the right possible track....

0 comments:

Post a Comment