Here is why I feel TechShepherds is a NO NO to my Business name:
1. It does not say what the business is doing... I mean its clear that its not a technology company all together.
2. It does not trigger attraction to my customers... of course it does not. The name does not carry a simplicity buzz that can help me attract business clients.
3. The domain is no more with me.
4. The name drives only technocrats and not business crabs ;)
5. It does not go with the buzz around like names Yahoo, Squidoo, Bebo, meebo.
6. I really believe that in the world only 2 things sell well Sex and Shahrukh Khan and TechShepherds is not one of them, it defines a wague term and hence doesnt kickstart.
7. It doesnt make much sense to say "TechShepherds Software I am Sameer how may I help you?" specially cause I need supporting names like Software, Technologies, Solutions, Associates etc to give a weight to the name...
And now with all of these things rotating around in my mind I am just waiting to think the best possible name for me... here are the few things that jumped my mind:
Do you guys have any suggestions? Its lot of time you guys got to send your suggestions over the name at firstname.lastname@example.org as I am known to take time before finalising names...