Friday 7 March 2008

Pissing Off on Opportunities

So when I posted my last post on I AM SICK I got help from several people and before I could actually utilise the help I realised that I have learnt to Piss off on Opportunities badly.... here is what I have done:

1. Missed to follow up with a critical prospect over the next meeting on getting the business move -- I Pee!!!

2. Missed to change the pre-sales presentation to give a glimpse of Behavirioul expertise.

3. Missed to timeline the web site launch

4. Could not finalise on the Name of the organisation while I am already running 2 months due

5. Dismissed 2 offers for an unknown reason

6. Could not get Rohit backed up on Sales Model...

Now while I was doing and missing all of this, I have decided to spray my time on something more important so I achieve one of the stabilities mentioned in my earlier posts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment