Sunday 9 March 2008

Startups and hardwork

While lots been talked about How to save money at startups a few points that trigger me and what I second also are :

Fire people who
are not workaholics
. don’t love their work… come on folks, this is startup life,
it’s not a game
. don’t work at a startup if you’re not into it–go work at the post office or starbucks if you’re not into it
you want balance in your life. For realz
.


Yes. You need hardworking members if you want to succeed as a startup. There is no scope for people who do 9-5 tasks here or depend on others to finish there tasks. As a startup or to the matter any Team that wants to reach the Google Miles should have a culture where Everyone is privileged to do everything in the Team at the same time everyone in the Team should be ready to run the extra mile.. The hard fighter group of hard workers are the most precious weapon in the jungle war of internet and why not!!! a few months ago I got an Idea of having a jarhead to bump all my social networking data to my desktop and people already have the Open Social Media live into action.

Startups need hardwork to survive first and grow later and if you depend on bench warmers who believe in delegation and "Its Not my Job" then you are going to suck it up badly... Startups need hard people to bring the product to the market in the right time. So when I told Kari that I dont want to get into become a consulting partner for a startup I really mean that the expectations are different ... for startups you need hard working people who sit and slog with you ... The Outsourcing Model Sucks here for various reasons...

0 comments:

Post a Comment