Friday 2 October 2009

My Stars are great!!!

I am not really talking about the stars in reference to Astrology .... No, I am also not talking about the stars that are in Galaxy, No No No.... I am also not talking about the Film Stars.... I am talking about the Stars that I work with every day, Yes those members of our Team who every time show that they are the best for various reasons....

Why I say that????

We had a rough last week, imagine the worst every day you had in your life.... and then think of having the same day for 4 consecutive days ???? Goshhhhhhh.. trouble some..well we had one.. recently... in fact it ended yesterday.. and the 404 blog might have explained why I was not continuing with my posting spree.....

So when you have a rough time , people say everything and everyone goes against you... If you ask me today... I wont believe you....I think every one that I see stood by and took this to the most positive effect...We are glad that we are a Team that has the equilibrium ....

Imagine a guy who has just landed after a 24 hr flight , reaches in the middle of the night and in 2 hours is ready to support the system.

Imagine the guy who takes up the ownership to fix and resolve whatever that may come and fix it for the people who had issues.

Imagine a guy , who while doing his set of tasks just jumps into the second line and ensures that every single call coming in is answered and answered successfully

Imagine a guy , who is on holiday , On a boat and is still logging into the systems to fix your problems?

Imagine a guy, who turns on a holiday attached to a long weekend to the office , to ensure that if something goes wrong , he is there to support it...

Imagine a Boss, who says "It Happens" after you have caused a blunder...

Imagine a Team that says ... "Prepare us in Advance next time"

Imagine you having one such Guy in your team????? Didnt I tell you the imagination itself makes you happy??? Well imagine this imagination turns to reality, Only Once????? See a smile on your face? Now imagine this reality is cloned ????? not once , not twice but 3,4,5,10,12,18,20 times?????

Yes... Such a great team, You speak about 1 and you cant stop yourself mentioning the rest others... You fall in a ditch and they are there not only to get you out of there, but to clean yourself up so you can run another race....

What a Team!!!!!!! What Stars!!!!!

I always felt that it takes a great Attitude to succeed....Read more here What when you have the Team with Greatest Attitude?????

What would you do with this miracle of clone? Build a Software Product?????? Well this Team is going to build the future... for the Team , for the Company , For each one of us.... and when you have stars building your future, I wont mention that the outcome is going to be Shining....

Thank you guys for being a Team and such a great Team...
Thank you guys for surfing the waves of Tsunami's with a confidence to come to the shores with great stunts
Thank you guys for the Great Attitude you carry!!!!

Now why shoud'nt I say These Stars make my Stars great!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment